DECISIVE ANALYTICS Corporation is seeking a Program Analyst to join our team supporting Quantico Marine Corps Base in Quantico, VA. As a member of the Marine Corps program staff, provides expertise to conduct organized analytical assessments, studies and evaluations of complex issues to inform executive decision making, policy development, system development, and management and administration of a Marine Corps program. These positions will routinely operate independently and must each be capable of high levels of initiative and performance with little direct oversight.
• Leads teams of SMEs through analyses, studies and evaluations of complex issues (e.g. Analyses of Alternatives and Business Case Analyses)
• Documents and communicates analytical approach, findings, and recommendations informing command decisions
• Develops and evaluates suitable measures of effectiveness and performance, and develops courses of action to improve performance across a Marine Corps program and the Marine Corps Intelligence, Surveillance, Reconnaissance Enterprise
• Provides support to Project Managers during planning, execution and closing phases to ensure project efforts meet stated objectives
• Coordinates across a Marine Corps program staff, HQMC Intelligence Department and other organizations, as required
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills are critical.
• Ten (10) experience conducting studies and analysis.
• Operations Research experience a plus
• Requirements analysis experience a plus
• IT Systems analysis experience a plus
• Business analysis experience a plus
• (Business, Operations, Systems) Analyst Certification a plus, but not required
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Physical Sciences, Mathematics, Management Information Systems, Business Administration
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor