DECISIVE ANALYTICS Corporation is seeking a Program Analyst to join our team supporting Quantico Marine Corps Base in Quantico, VA. As a member of the Marine Corps program staff, provides expertise and hands on experience to analyze and document system and operational requirements to support priority command resource decisions, as well as expertise with testing and evaluation techniques to determine desired capabilities have been met.
• Participates as a SME and Leads teams of SMEs through analyses, studies and evaluations of complex issues (e.g. Analyses of Alternatives and Business Case Analyses) in support of strategic and action planning.
• Leads teams of SMEs through requirements analyses
• Documents and communicates analytical approach, findings, and recommendations informing command decisions
• Coordinates across Marine Corps program staff, HQMC Intelligence Department and other organizations, as required
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills are critical.
• Ten (10) experience conducting studies and analysis.
• Operations Research experience a plus
• Requirements analysis experience a plus
• IT Systems analysis experience a plus
• Business analysis experience a plus
• (Business, Operations, Systems) Analyst Certification a plus, but not required
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Physical Sciences, Mathematics, Management Information Systems, Business Administration
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor