DECISIVE ANALYTICS Corporation is seeking a Program Analyst to join our team supporting Quantico Marine Corps Base in Quantico, VA. As a member of the Marine Corps program staff, leads teams of SMEs to analyze, develop and document command business processes to improve quality, reduce errors and design new business processes.
• Meets with the management and SMEs to understand the big picture of the project objectives, broad processes and desired outcomes.
• Interviews process owners, SMEs who provide support or otherwise contribute to processes, and customers who use the products or services processes deliver to understand and document process requirements.
• Observe process activities and create flow charts that document detailed step by step process diagrams.
• Identify, document, and track Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
• Benchmark business processes and performance metrics compared to industry and community best practices
• Conduct surveys and review process documentation, analyze available information and provide written recommendations to management.
• Five (5) years demonstrated conducting Business Process Analyses or other process analyses.
• Proficient in the use of analytic tools such as data gathering and analysis, spreadsheets, flow-charting and process diagramming (Microsoft Office Tool Suite, SharePoint, Visio and Project Pro).
• Excellent verbal and written communication and interviewing skills are critical.
• Six Sigma, Quality Process Analyst (QPA), Entry Certificate Business Analyst (ECBA), or Project Management Professional preferred, but not required.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Physical Sciences, Mathematics, Management Information Systems, or Business Administration.
o Ten (10) years of related experience in lieu of a degree.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor