DECISIVE ANALYTICS Corporation is seeking a Logistics Manager II. The Space Fence Program Office supports the mission to provide uncued detection and tracking of objects in all orbit regimes (low-earth orbit, medium-earth orbit, and highly elliptical and Geosynchronous orbit). The Program also provides support for southern hemisphere and high-interest launch coverage.
• Perform logistics management operations that involve planning, coordinating, or evaluating the logistical actions required to support a specified mission, weapons system, or other designated program
• Identify specific requirements for money, manpower, materiel, facilities, and services needed to support programs.
• Correlate logistics requirements with program plans to assure that the needed support is provided at the right time and place
• Provide analytical support for key logistics metrics (supply, reliability, maintainability, reliability, etc.) and provide them to key logistics reviews
• Apply knowledge of the acquisition lifecycle and product support planning during each phase and possess the ability to work both independently and as part of a collaborative project team
• Apply familiarity or experience accomplishing a Logistics Health Assessment (LHA) and knowledge of the DoD Product Support Manager Guidebook
• Apply experience with defense acquisition management processes in accordance with the DoD 5000 series instructions
• Knowledge of agency program planning, funding, and management information systems
• Coordinate and evaluate the efforts of functional specialists to identify specific requirements and to develop and adjust plans and schedules for the actions needed to meet each requirement on time
• Valid DOD Secret clearance
• US Citizenship
• BA/BS, 10 years of experience in the respective technical/professional discipline being performed, 3 of which must be in the DoD- OR, 15 years of directly related experience with proper certifications 5 of which must be in the DoD.
• Has the knowledge, experience and demonstrated ability to perform tasks related to the technical/professional discipline.
• Has the ability to work independently and apply the proper procedures and process related to their area of expertise.
• Has ability problem solve and troubleshoot various situations to develop successful outcomes within established program/project guidelines.
• Travel will be required up to 10% of the time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor