DECISIVE ANALYTICS Corporation is seeking a Facility Manager III. The Space Fence Program Office supports the mission to provide uncued detection and tracking of objects in all orbit regimes (low-earth orbit, medium-earth orbit, and highly elliptical and Geosynchronous orbit). The Program also provides support for southern hemisphere and high-interest launch coverage.
Perform work in a wide range of support and management assignments such as managing the design, planning, construction and maintenance of equipment, machinery, buildings and other facilities. The position plans, budgets and schedules facility modifications, including estimates on equipment, labor materials and other related costs.
• Manage the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meet health and safety standards
• Record and maintain information on safety certifications and inspections
• Manage data, adjust and track work orders
• Act as a liaison/focal point with all functional branches and shop supervisors
• Project work schedules and recurring work plans
• Dispatch service calls and do-it-now emergency response teams
• Collect and record budget information
• Oversee the assignment of reserved parking spaces
• Oversee the cleaning and maintenance of facility
• Oversee/manage major facility modifications/repairs
• Valid DOD Secret clearance
• US Citizenship
• Possess advanced knowledge, experience and recognized ability to be considered an expert in their technical/professional field.
• Possess the ability to perform tasks and oversee the efforts of junior and mid-level personnel within the
• Demonstrate advanced knowledge of their technical/professional discipline as well as possess a
comprehensive understanding and ability to apply associated standards, procedures and practices in their
area of expertise.
• Education and Experience: Advanced Degree (MA/MS) and 12 years of experience in the respective
technical/professional discipline being performed, 5 years of which must be in the DoD
• OR, BA/BS degree, and 15 years of experience in the respective technical/professional discipline being
performed, 5 of which must be in the DoD OR, 20 years of directly related experience with proper
certifications, 8 of which must be in the DoD.
• Travel will be required up to 10% of the time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor