DECISIVE ANALYTICS Corporation is seeking a Manufacturing and Quality Assurance Engineer III. The Space Fence Program Office supports the mission to provide uncued detection and tracking of objects in all orbit regimes (low-earth orbit, medium-earth orbit, and highly elliptical and Geosynchronous orbit). The Program also provides support for southern hemisphere and high-interest launch coverage.
• Provide drawing reviews that ensure the incorporation of complete, current, and accurate Government drafting specifications and regulations or commercial practices as defined in the Development/Sustainment contract in the Development/ Sustainment Contractor drawings and the Development/Sustainment Contractor’s conformance to requirements, specifications, regulations, and QC.
• Supporting producibility trade-off studies
• Reviewing and analyzing production capabilities
• Supporting the assessing process control methodologie
• Supporting the development of specifications
• Supporting manufacturing readiness assessments
• Reviewing and analyzing production plans
• Supporting the assessing statistical process control techniques
• Supporting the conduct of factory simulations
• Preparing or reviewing manufacturing plans and data
• Preparing or reviewing Value Engineering Change Proposals (VECPs)
• Supporting manufacturing input to Requests for Proposals (RFPs)
• Reviewing Development/Sustainment cost proposals for adequacy of requirements and cost realism
• Reviewing and analyzing manufacturing readiness assessments
• Supporting FCAs/PCAs
• Planning Quality Control (QC) reviews
• Analyzing data from QC reviews
• Documenting QC reviews
• Collecting data during QC audits
• Creating / maintaining quality management systems
• Collecting manufacturing data
• Evaluating reliability, availability and maintainability
• Valid DOD Secret clearance
• US Citizenship
• Possess advanced knowledge, experience and recognized ability to be considered an expert in their technical/professional field.
• Possess the ability to perform tasks and oversee the efforts of junior and mid-level personnel within the technical/professional discipline.
• Demonstrate advanced knowledge of their technical/professional discipline as well as possess a comprehensive understanding and ability to apply associated standards, procedures and practices in their area of expertise.
• Advanced Degree (MA/MS) and 12 years of experience in the respective technical/professional discipline being performed, 5 years of which must be in the DoD OR, BA/BS degree, and 15 years of experience in the respective technical/professional discipline being performed, 5 of which must be in the DoD
• OR, 20 years of directly related experience with proper certifications, 8 of which must be in the DoD.
• Travel will be required up to 10% of the time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor