DECISIVE ANALYTICS Corporation is seeking a System Cybersecurity II. The Space Fence Program Office supports the mission to provide uncued detection and tracking of objects in all orbit regimes (low-earth orbit, medium-earth orbit, and highly elliptical and Geosynchronous orbit). The Program also provides support for southern hemisphere and high-interest launch coverage.
• Ensure that, as a minimum, 50% of the total labor provided to deliver cybersecurity services are certified in accordance with DoD 8570.01-M standards. (CDRL A001)
• Ensure that all system deliverables comply with DoD and Air Force cybersecurity policy, specifically DoDI 8500.01, Cybersecurity, and AFI 33-200, Air Force Cybersecurity Program Management.
• Ensure that cybersecurity policy is implemented correctly on systems
• Ensure compliance with DoD and Air Force Certification and Accreditation policies, specifically Department of Defense Instruction (DoDI) 8510.01, Risk Management Framework (RMF) for DoD Information Technology, and AFI 33-210, The Risk Management Framework (RMF) for Air Force Information Technology.
• Support activities and meet the requirements of DoDI 8520.02, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) and Public Key (PK) Enabling, in order to achieve standardized, PKI-supported capabilities for biometrics, digital signatures, encryption, identification and authentication.
• Valid DOD Secret clearance
• US Citizenship
• Has the knowledge, experience and demonstrated the ability to perform tasks related to the technical/professional discipline they are performing.
• Has the ability to work independently and apply the proper procedures and process related to their area of expertise.
• Shall also have the ability to problem solve and troubleshoot various situations to develop successful outcomes within established program/project guidelines. (Program Office and Staff Level Support interface)
• BA/BS, 10 years of experience in the respective technical/professional discipline being performed, 3 of which must be in the DoD OR, 15 years of directly related experience with proper certifications as described in the Functionally Aligned Job Descriptions, 5 of which must be in the DoD
• Certified in accordance with DoD 8570.01-M standards
• Travel will be required up to 10% of the time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor