DECISIVE ANALYTICS Corporation is seeking a System Cybersecurity III. The Space Fence Program Office supports the mission to provide uncued detection and tracking of objects in all orbit regimes (low-earth orbit, medium-earth orbit, and highly elliptical and Geosynchronous orbit). The Program also provides support for southern hemisphere and high-interest launch coverage.
• Ensure all system and application deliverables meet the requirements of all DoD and Air Force Cybersecurity policies.
• Ensure all system deliverables comply with DoD and Air Force cybersecurity policy, specifically DoDI 8500.01, Cybersecurity, and AFI 33-200, Air Force Cybersecurity Program Management.
• Ensure cybersecurity policy is implemented correctly on systems
• Ensure compliance with DoD and Air Force Certification and Accreditation policies, specifically Department of Defense Instruction (DoDI) 8510.01, Risk Management Framework (RMF) for DoD Information Technology, and AFI 33-210, The Risk Management Framework (RMF) for Air Force Information Technology.
• Support activities and meet the requirements of DoDI 8520.02, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) and Public Key (PK) Enabling, in order to achieve standardized, PKI-supported capabilities for biometrics, digital signatures, encryption, identification and authentication.
• Review, analyze, and support the preparation of various documents in compliance with the AF SEAM processes:
o Program Protection Plans (PPP)
o Anti-Tamper Plans (ATPs)
o Cybersecurity Plans
o Testing and/or Operation Authorization
o System Security Authorization Agreement (SSAA)
o System Security Plan o System Threat Assessments
• Valid DOD Secret clearance
• US Citizenship
• Possess advanced knowledge, experience and recognized ability to be considered an expert in their technical/professional field.
• Possess the ability to perform tasks and oversee the efforts of junior and mid-level personnel within the technical/professional discipline.
• Demonstrate advanced knowledge of their technical/professional discipline as well as possess a comprehensive understanding and ability to apply associated standards, procedures and practices in their area of expertise.
• Education and Experience: Advanced Degree (MA/MS) and 12 years of experience in the respective technical/professional discipline being performed, 5 years of which must be in the DoD
• OR, BA/BS degree, and 15 years of experience in the respective technical/professional discipline being performed, 5 of which must be in the DoD OR, 20 years of directly related experience with proper certifications, 8 of which must be in the DoD.
• Certified in accordance with DoD 8570.01-M standards
• Travel will be required up to 10% of the time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor