DECISIVE ANALYTICS Corporation is seeking a Enterprise Cybersecurity SME. Mobile Command Control Systems (MC2S): Provides mobile Command Control support/capability to USNORTHCOM. MC2S maintains a Government-owned, Government-operated Logistics Support Facility; while conducting system and sustainment engineering, program depot maintenance, depot-level repairs, and executes customer/Program Executive Officer-approved fiscal year modification project plans.
• In concert with the HBQ Government ISSM, develop and implement clearly defined and consistent cyber security process across the HBQ Division portfolio.
• The enterprise-level cyber security SME is required to advise and provide recommendations to the Government ISSM, as well as implement direction and guidance of the government ISSM.
• Full integration of cyber security into all phases of acquisition, upgrade, and modification programs, including design, development, testing, fielding, operation, sustainment, and the DoD Cybersecurity Authorization Processes.
• Provide oversight with the Division transition to Risk Management Framework (RMF) and compliance.
• Encompasses the full range of cyber security and information security processes, procedures, and functions, to include reviewing data, maintaining/implementing and compliance notification of required IAVAs, NOTAMs and information security posture for systems.
• SME support includes advising division leadership on architecture mitigations to limit risk posture within the systems, and represent the risk posture in briefings and slides to DoD CIO, Headquarters AFSPC and USSTRATCOM; utilize National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) 800 series special publications in the development of new system artifacts to ensure compliance with new RMF requirements and to interpret requirements as necessary to ensure system compliance or provide operational justification when deemed necessary.
• Develop a focused approach in moving the 35 + DoD Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP) packages to RMF and the continual development of processes and producers to manage the RMF packages, controls and Plan of Action and Mile Stones (POA&Ms).
• Provide Cyber Security and authorization support services, assist the Government with the preparation of Cyber Security documentation: ATPs, Authority to Test (ATT), Authority to Operate (ATO), Authority to Connect (ATC), Mission Impact Memorandum (MIM), Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&M), PPPs, System Security Authorization Agreement (SSAA), System Security Plan, and Urgent Interim Authorization Request (UIAR).
• Review Cyber Security documentation to ensure they satisfy Security Engineering and Certification requirements, Cyber Security Control identification, to include building implementation plans and validation plans, assist with the entry and review of entered information to the Information Technology Investment Portfolio Suite (ITIPS), assist with the preparation and review of Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) documentation.
• Valid DOD Top Secret clearance
• Possess advanced knowledge, experience and recognized ability to be considered an expert in their technical/professional field.
• Possess 8570 CISSP Certification
• Possess the ability to perform tasks and oversee the efforts of junior and mid-level personnel within the technical/professional discipline.
• Demonstrate advanced knowledge of their technical/professional discipline as well as possess a comprehensive understanding and ability to apply associated standards, procedures and practices in their area of expertise.
• Advanced Degree (MA/MS) and 12 years of experience in the respective technical/professional discipline being performed, 5 years of which must be in the DoD OR, BA/BS degree, and 15 years of experience in the respective technical/professional discipline being performed, 5 of which must be in the DoD
• OR, 20 years of directly related experience with proper certifications, 8 of which must be in the DoD.
• Degree in Computer Science or Information System Management.
• Travel will be required up to 10% of the time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor