DECISIVE ANALYTICS Corporation is seeking a Systems Engineer II. Ballistic Missile Early Warning Systems / PAVE Phased Array Warning System (BMEWS/PAVE PAWS): The BPP Program Office supports and sustains five radars, across the North America and Europe, which provide early-warning ballistic missile detection, acquisition, classification, and tracking of ballistic missile attack, 24-hours per day, 365 days per year. The radars are also capable of detecting, identifying, and tracking man-made objects in low-earth orbit.
• Conduct reviews on program portfolio to evaluate and/or recommend alternative plans, improve systems engineering programs/processes, manage/sustain program technical baseline, and design/perform system level tests to assure that subsystems and system performance is achieved in accordance with approved specifications
• Perform program reviews to evaluate alternative proposed plans, systems engineering programs, design and test results to assure that subsystem and system performance is achieved in accordance with program specifications
• Prepare technical documents which define, specify, and recommend system/subsystem characteristics. Prepares management reports and conducts technical presentations for planning, implementation and corrective action using application of engineering economy principles
• Perform validation of systems, including development of criteria and procedures. Analyze and/or evaluate results of major engineering systems
• Provide system/program engineering, technical support and technical training to support programs/initiatives, including but not limited to: acquisition, development, integration, sustainment, continued evolution, deployment/fielding and installation, and operations oversight.
• Provide engineering support services and inputs to program and project risk management activities in compliance with AF SEAM processes
• Provide engineering support to conduct formal trade studies based on engineering performance, effectiveness, cost effectiveness, cost performance, life cycle cost, producibility, reliability, maintainability, risk, and schedule.
• Provide technical recommendation support services, including reviews, studies, audits, evaluations and analyses, scientific and procedural guidance, documentation, technical analysis, and support of associated engineering IPTs.
• Provide proposal analysis support services that compare and quantify proposed systems, components, approaches for technical feasibility, compatibility, and cost effectiveness
• Provide concepts and requirements analyses support services including, but not limited to, reviewing and analyzing:
o Initial Capabilities Documents (ICDs)
o Capability Development Documents (CDDs)
o Capability Production Documents (CPDs)
o Analysis of Alternatives (AoAs)
o Military Utility Assessments (MUAs)
o Concepts of Operation (CONOPs)
o Technology Development Strategies
o Technology Standards Profiles
• Review and analyze system concepts and user requirements that have been approved and entered into a system requirements baseline (functional, allocated, and product)
• Valid DOD Security clearance
• US Citizenship
• Has the knowledge, experience and demonstrated ability to perform tasks related to the technical/professional discipline.
• Has the ability to work independently and apply the proper procedures and process related to their area of expertise.
• Has ability problem solve and troubleshoot various situations to develop successful outcomes within established program/project guidelines.
• Education and Experience: BA/BS, 10 years of experience in the respective technical/professional discipline being performed, 3 of which must be in the DoD- OR, 15 years of directly related experience with proper certifications 5 of which must be in the DoD.
• Travel will be required up to 10% of the time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor